Friday, August 17, 2012

Is this thing on?

Today's Accomplishments In No Particular Order: pieced together a quilted table runner, survived the uncharacteristic HEAT, survived a play-date with my Fine-Young-Men-In-Training, went swimming with TheBoyScout, finished reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and published the first post for my (hopefully) last new blog.



Here's what I think about starting yet another this sure-to-be-awesome* blog:

I realize that my world views are not being sought by anyone** and yet, here I go, starting what will be the sixth incarnation of my narcissistic ego-centric superfluous witty blogosphere rant-stand.

I can't help myself.

I haven't advertised this blog yet, I don't think I will for a while. For now I'll get to know the place a bit and maybe rearrange the furniture a few times.***


- - - - - - - -
*I better expect my blog to be awesome, or else why bother, right?
**TheBoyScout gets a healthy dose of them anyway- -bless him!
***TBS can insert his thanks here:_______, since it is only metaphorical and virtual furniture and not the real thing.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Just because "0" is a very lonely little number.