Friday, August 31, 2012

Posting pictures

Today's Accomplishments: got inspiration for the chapter I've been writing that will make it MUCH better(!), went to Costco and STUCK TO THE LIST*(!!), took pictures for my blog, posted pictures on my blog, made a banner for my blog. :oD

When I'm done with this post, I'm heading to the library - big thanks to the parentals who are making strawberry and black berry jam today, and will watch my boys when nap time is over so I can escape! - to write. The awesomeness of this no-calorie treat is too extreme to do justice to with mere words. Were I not so camera shy right now, I would just post the picture of the ridiculous grin on my face! Okay, okay. I'll post the picture that FFYM#1 took of me a moment ago...

 
the ONLY thing i love about this picture is that it was taken by FFYM#1. (yup, that chin is the reason for the whole grain tortillas in my fridge and the ache in legs from weight lifting and treadmilling.)

I will be taking this bag with me to the library, which I made at the advent of Crafty Wednesday a few months ago. For me, it is the PERFECT mommy bag/purse. I can sling it over my shoulder and be hands free to corral the FFYM when we're out and about.

Mom getting vege and the fruit she and dad are bottling today. LOVE that she loves making jam!

This is the goings-on in my kitchen just now. Note to you: I am upstairs in my writing room. This is latest episode {no small sadness to my mom} of my mom trying to get me to bottle food for food storage. Sorry mom, I'm focusing on my strengths just now, and food prep isn't one of them! Maybe next year?

My two cents about posting pictures: It's about time**.
- - - - - - - - - - -
*I did NOT buy the Jake and the Neverland pirate halloween costume that FFYM#1 would have given his blankie for. I did NOT buy the awesome picnic table for the boys that was a major steal at 29.99. A less-fun shopping trip, to state the obvious.
**This is a new blog, so we'll see if I can keep it up!

No comments: